11.12.2010

Low Maintenance Hurr

Does anyone else practice low maintenance hair like me? I sure hope so! Here is my daily routine.

Come home from a long day of school/work,
take out my band and pins from my puff,
and go to sleep (on my satin pillowcase, of course)

and in the morning, I:

wake up to a flattened fro,
spritz with water,
massage with my shea butter mix and my none of your frizzness leave- in (occassionally, i massage my scalp with some coconut oil or castor oil),
re-puff,
and leave!

simple, right?!?!?!

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!

What is your daily routine?

2 comments:

nappy headed black girl said...

Wake up
Throw on headband
Go

lol Yeah, it's really that simple

I don't even spritz daily anymore. I used to but found that my hair doesn't really need it

shamika said...

i'm thinking that I need to start doing more than that since it's getting colder in jersey. it's like 20 something degrees and my hair has been yelling at me, so i started to apply my concoction again along with some oils. Hopefully she (my hair) responds better to that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails