6.17.2010

They're all out!!!

After treacherous yanking and unbraiding, all of those micro braids are finally out!!! While, they looked good when they were in, taking them out is hell!!! But, now that they are out I am so excited. After I took my braids out, I washed my hair and fought with the knots thinking that my hair wouldn't get tangled. What I should have done was plait my hair into sections before washing them to avoid tangles, and that is definitely what I'll do next time. Anyway, I washed and conditioned with Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural (2 for $7 at Kmart), then I put Lustrasil Olive Oil Cholesterol and Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment [Moisturology] which made my hair feel extremely soft and moist. After that, I put my hair into perm rods for Curly Nikki's Twist-n-curl. I'll show pictures of the results tomorrow if I can. Also I'll try to remember to upload the picture of my two different textures.
Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails