8.10.2010

New Additions to the Staple Product Family

Normally, this post would go under the "Product Reviews" tab, but these products are special....special enough to be featured as its very own post. "What are these products?" you ask, why! conditioners of course!!! I finally found the most perfect conditioner that leaves my hair feeling fabulous and doesn't cost an unreasonable amount of money.This conditioner is the Suave Humectant Conditioner. It is amazing. The thick consistency penetrates my defiant curls and softens them instantly making me swoon under its power (that sounds like a romance novel lol)  I truly love this product, I've NEVER, in all my years of washing and conditioning, felt my hair this soft days after my wash.  It is now Tuesday, and I washed my hair on Sunday, and it's still super soft without a tangle in sight!



Following this conditioner, I used a  Herbal Essences Leave-In Conditoner called None of Your Frizziness Smoothing Creme (hair forums rave about the long-term relationship one, but I prefer this one after trying both...the Long Term Relationship scent is kind of harsh). This creme eliminated frizz as promised and softened my already soft hair. I always thought that Herbal Essences products were only for "white people's hair" (whatever that is), but I'm so glad I tried it. I love love love my new staple products!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails