7.25.2010

Additions to my arsenal

Yesterday, I finally found glycerin! I found it in the most random store too! Guess where....Kmart! Like i said in my product reviews, you'd be surprised how many products and beauty supplies you can find at a general supply store. I only wen there for a leave-in, but I decided to look through the other aisles and in the very last aisle of the beauty section, there were tons of natural oils! I got tea tree oil, sweet almond oil, rosemary oil ( i have no idea what i'm going to do with that yet), glycerin, castor oil, and olive oil all in the same section. Time to do what I do best....experiment! Wish me luck!

P.S: I also got a Conair shower comb, can't wait to try it!

3 comments:

nappy headed black girl said...

Yep, I found my glycerin at Walgreen's lol

I wish I had the money to buy some new oils...I'd like to try rosemary and castor.

shamika said...

I was so shocked to find it at kmart of all places lol. These oils were rly cheap tho like 3 bucks, but as a girl on a budget, I feel your pain. It's so hard to spend even a dollar at times lol. Let's hope for some kind of bizarre blowout sale!

shamika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails