7.01.2010

Flat Twist Out

I washed my hair today, and conditioned and deep conditioned it. It feels so soft! Well, except for the very end which feels quite trashy..i need to cut that. Other than that it feels fab! Anyway, I used Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Shampoo and Conditioner (my fav) then for DC, I used Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol and my Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil and some Pantene Pro-V moisturizer and left it in. My hair felt soooo soft!

As we speak, I am two strand flat twisting my hair as close to the root as possible. Im kind of scared to see wat will come of it in the morning. I might put perm rods at the ends, but im not too sure about that either... we'll see! I will definitely post pictures tomorrow (biting my nails).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails